My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Thank you to everyone who has purchased Relief Kits. Through your generosity we've distributed food to the poorest of the poor in our Indian community – those who've been drastically impacted by Covid lock downs. We can't thank you enough for joining us in this!
Keep reading (and watching!) to see what your efforts have helped to achieve! We are a small team, but we make every effort to update this page as much as possible. Please continue to check back as we pack and distribute kits daily.
As a reminder, each Relief Kit contains: 10 kg of rice, 10 kg of flour, lentils and chickpeas, tomatoes, onions, potatoes, oil and salt. Each kit is $25 USD and with that, we can feed two families for 1 week.
- Over 350 Relief Kits have been distributed!
- We continue to give out food and will be making a special trip this week to a remote village to assist those who are in dire need
- 272 Relief Kits have been purchased!
- Approximately 540 families have been supported. We say approximately, because some folks have been in such dire situations or have larger families so we've opted to provide them with two kits––including 1 family, that received help, who have 8 children and their mother just passed away
- All this equates to over $7300 USD having been given in support of these relief kits!
Tim interviews Fazl co-founder Vanessa about the Relief Kits.
Again, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! We are so grateful that you've joined this cause and for your continued support of Fazl and our artisans! By purchasing Fazl products, you are still helping us to provide consistent, Fair Trade work to our artisans. Fazl has been one of the few businesses to continue providing work through the pandemic!